Monday, March 23, 2009


"Blogging"

"a Web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks provided by the writer "


So what do I blog about? I have been trying to rack my brain trying to decide what to talk about. I have a thousand different things to say but are they appropriate to talk about in an open forum. I have followed Lindsey, my neice's blog, for a long time and have always wanted to feel the way she does blogging. Having the passion she has about her thoughts and feelings. She is so intelligent and accomplished and I admire her immensely. Luv you, girlie!


I guess I should first talk about how my life has changed just in the last 2 years.

There it is!

That was the day my life really changed! September 15,2007!

I got married again! I gained 4 kids and another dog on that day! I really can't believe the change in my heart that has occurred!

I had been divorced for 15 years and pretty much had decided I was not going to get married again. I had dated but never felt that any of them were, for a lack of a better term, good enough for me. I had become very set in my ways and didn't feel the need to change for someone just to get married. I was prepared to go on that way and take care of myself. I have a great but challenging (sometimes) family but I knew I would never be alone.

Then Mark....

I had known him since I started working for Poncho, my bro-in-law at the car dealership, about 6 years ago. We had our moments, he has more opinions than me, if that is possible!

NO COMMENTS FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY! LOL!

Then one day on January 16, 2007, my mom's birthday, I was having a really bad day. I was missing my mom terribly that day, she had just passed away in November. He saw me crying and ask what was up. I told him and he said "well, let's go out for dinner and celebrate your mom's birthday" I was kinda shocked because he never had asked me out before. I said yes and he was great! The rest is basically history! There are a few more details! I will share later!

2 comments:

  1. HEY! I didn't know you had a new addition to the family. He looks gorgeous...from what I can tell!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aunt keri!!!! love your blog!

    ReplyDelete